BUKALASA AGRICULTURAL COLLEGE
OFFICE OF THE ACADEMIC REGISTRAR
Our ref: BAC/DA/2020/001 Date: `27.03.2020
The Principal Bukalasa Agricultural College invites applicants with “National Certificates in Agriculture / Animal Husbandry”& “A” Level Qualifications for admissions to the following training programmes of 2 years. While for Distance Learning, Primary & Secondary Teachers as well as other officers who would like to acquire knowledge and skills in Agricultural sciences are encouraged to apply.
FULL TIME DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES BEGINNING SEPTEMBER, 2020
- National Diploma in Animal Husbandry (2 years – Government & Private)
- National Diploma in Agriculture (2 years – Government & Private)
- National Diploma in Agribusiness Management (2 years – Government & Private)
- National Diploma in Horticulture Production (2 years- Government & Private)
- National Diploma in Human Nutrition & dietetics (2 years- Government & Private)
- National Diploma in Home Economics (2 years – Government & Private)
DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMMES BEGINNING AUGUST, 2020 (PRIVATE).
- National Diploma in Agriculture (3 yrs)
- National Diploma in Animal Husbandry (3 yrs)
Applicants can apply online on Bukalasa Agricultural College website: www.bac.ac.ug. Initiate application process, obtain electronic bank payment slip, print out and pay application fee of Uganda Shillings 32,900 in the designated bank. Complete the application and click (submit) to get your application submitted. You will receive an sms confirming submission of your application.
- Application forms and Bank Slips for these Courses are also be obtained in the Accounts Office of the College at a fee of Shs 32,900/= including the Bank charge payable in Centenary Bank
- The Bank Slips and the Application forms are also available at the following Radio Stations.
|Central Uganda||CBS Radio – Kampala|
|Western Uganda||Radio West – Mbarara, Radio Kigegi – Kabale, Fort Portal Radio, Rukungiri Radio|
|Mid-West||Liberty FM in Hoima|
|Eastern Uganda||Mukabi Broadcasting Services Njinja, Radio Delta in Soroti, Open Gate Radio in Mbale|
|Northern Uganda||Kitgum Fm in Kitgum, Radio Voice of Lango in Lira|
|North Eastern Uganda||Atekere Fm in Moroto, Voice of Karamoja in Kotido|
|West Nile Region & North West of Uganda.||Paidha Fm in Zombo, Arua One Fm in Arua, Aulogo Fm in Adjumani, Radio Mega Fm in Gulu|
- Note you are supposed to pick Bank slips from these stations pay 32,200/= to the nearest Centenary Bank, Take it back to the Radio Station, be given the Application Form, Fill the Form, attach your photo copy of the academic documents, Photocopy of the birth Certificate, previous school Identity Cards & one pass port photograph.
- Finally register with the officer in – charge & leave the form with him/her, as this will be the collecting center.
- Application forms and Bank Slips for privately sponsored Courses are available in the Accounts Office of the College at a fee of Shs 32,200/= including the Bank charge payable in Centenary Bank and Government sponsorship at Joint Admissions Board, Ministry of Education and Sports Headquarters (Legacy Tower).
- Distance Learning Courses 29th June, 2020
- Full -time Diploma Courses (Private) 31st July, 2020, (Government sponsored 31st May 2020)
For more details contact:
Principal +256 41466734748 / 0752627143
Academic Registrar 0782632739
Download an Application Form accordingly
- Full-time Diploma Programmes: Application Form for Diploma Programmes 2020-2021 Form A
- Distance Learning Programmes: Application Form for Diploma Programmes 2020-2021 Form B
- Modular Diploma Programmes: Application Form for Diploma Programmes 2020-2021 Form C