A leading institution in skilling Agricultural Professionals, Practitioners and Agro-Entrepreneurs.
To train and skill using innovative approaches for Sustainable Agricultural Transformation.
To produce competent agricultural and agro-industrial practioners and farming community that is engaged in promotion of farming as a profitable business and honorable profession
Agriculture for Health and Wealth
- Diversity and Inclusion – We honor the individual. We celebrate differences and use them to create unity.
- Integrity – We believe that trust is a fundamental requisite of any undertaking. It’s about being open, honest and respectful at all times with our colleagues, with our customers and with our stakeholders, and the public.
- Accountability – We are obligated to account for our activities, meet our commitments and accept our individual and team responsibilities. We take responsibility for our performance in all of our decisions and actions.
- Innovation – We anticipate change and shape it to fit our purposes. We identify, develop and deploy leading edge technology, employee development programs and process improvement tools.
- Team Work – We believe in working and growing together for the common good. We are one team, committed to a teamwork environment where every person is a valued member, treated with respect, encouraged to contribute and recognized and rewarded for his/her efforts.
- To produce skilled manpower with positive attitude to serve the Agricultural Sector and Society.
- To initiate and promote innovations in Agricultural Training
- To equip trainees, with scientific knowledge and appropriate technology that they can independently apply in the field.
- To equip trainees with analytical tools required to solve problems along the agricultural value chains.
- To promote the acquisition, adaptation and application of information technology to address the social and economic challenges of Uganda.
- To support establishment of a resource center for the production and dissemination of information relating to Agriculture and related disciplines.
- To undertake research for the generation of knowledge required to advance the Agricultural Sector
- To support community development through the outreach programme.
- To provide the opportunity for the increased number of women in the Agricultural profession.